We are a “nation of agendas!”
Politicians now casually abuse their power by shamelessly using police to
terrorize detractors and others who don’t support them politically. The “law,”
particularly the Constitution, is thus virtually irrelevant in some
Modern politicians don’t believe there is, nor should there be, any limit
on their arbitrary power to impose personal agendas on a hapless population,a population made of miserable, powerless citizens, who have no rights,and who need to think of themselves as existing only to serve the “Party Elite.”
For those few of us remaining who don’t drink that Koolaid, here is some sage advice:
1) Owning guns, in any jurisdiction, now needs to be looked upon as having a terrible, personal secret. Gunowners are thus well advised not to talk about, nor photograph, guns they may own, particularly on Facebook and othersocial media. Knowledge of your guns must be strictly on a “need-to-know” bases. All family members need to adhere. Remember this adage:
“Security discussed is security compromised!”
2) Guns that don’t need to be in a high state of readiness need to be
continuously locked in gunsafe(s). Gunsafe(s) need to be hidden, never in
plain sight. Contents of your gunsafe(s) should never be discussed. Lists
need to be kept locked under a password. Don’t show anyone the contents of your safe, and don’t open it in front of anyone unless they have a valid
search warrant, and your lawyer is personally present.
3) When asked by officials about guns you may own or have access to, decline to answer and demand that your lawyer be personally present before any additional questions are asked.
4) When officials come to your home, for any reason, do not invite them in. When they have a search warrant, they won’t ask! Conversation, brief as it may be, can take place at the door. When threatened, don’t hesitate todemand to talk with their supervisor and that he personally come to the
scene. When that indicate that you are a suspect in a crime, immediately stop all conversation and demand that your lawyer be personally present before any further questions are asked.
Don’t go anywhere with police unless you’re under arrest! When they ask you to come with them, ask them if you are under arrest. When they indicate you are not, decline to go. When in a public place, ask police if you’re“free to go.” When they indicate you are, stop all conversation,
disengage and separate immediately.
5) Most people don’t need a lawyer on continuous retainer, but do get to know a lawyer in your community whom you can call upon when something like the foregoing happens to you.
6) Know how to politely, but firmly, invoke your rights. Never allow yourself to be bullied, deceived, nor intimidated. Your rights are there to protect you. Never casually give them up!
I’m not advocating non-cooperation, just “smart” cooperation! Vicious anti-gun agendas are at present, secretly and openly, being enforced in many jurisdictions.
Politicians currently in power, in NJ, CO, NY, and many other places, arrogantly believe that the only problem with this Country is that citizens have too much personal freedom. Less freedom is thus their constant goal. So, they want to take our personal treasure, take our guns, take our religious rights, and take our personal dignity. The only kind of citizens they want are poor, miserable, fearful, mindlessly obedient, and wretched. Those are the ones they can control!
We are a “nation of agendas!”