I am a dictator. I rule the government. I rule you...

You are not individuals. You are a collective. I know what is best for you. You are all equal, mushed all together. And I am above you. No one has more than another in talents, looks, or benefits because of their family lineage, work, or genetics as that would be unfair. I make you all the same. Work hard and gain and I can take it away then give it to whom that I choose, or keep it for myself.

As if in a concentration camp, you must all think alike, be alike, and be equal.  You are easier to control that way. Whatever you have that another doesn't have, I can take from you and give to them. Soon, you must dress alike and all must have a number. I must know your count. There is no privacy.
I know all about you.

I can lie to you, but you can't lie to me. If you do, you will be prosecuted.

I can vilify any group that I choose and you will believe what I say. I can tell you that Jews are bad, or the wealthy are bad and you will believe me. I can create class warfare, race warfare, religious warfare and then change it around to vilify another. I can cause you to kill one another. I can blame whom I choose to blame for whatever I do, or don't do.

It's all my agenda...

You may think that you can figure it out, but I convulute it so that you cannot. Confusion is my game, Leviathan is my name. You have become lazy and stupid, so easily led. I dumbed you down for my purposes.

At my orders, I can have you transported to where ever I desire.Jews from the Lodz ghetto are loaded onto freight trains for deportation to the Chelmno extermination camp.
You will do as I say, as I tell you it is for you good, when it is quite the opposite.

Any talent or intelligence, I will use, or tax to my advantage, or it will be taken away. If you have beautiful hair, I can shave it off. If you have beauty. I can destroy it, If you have health, I can take it away at my whim. I decide what beauty is and what it isn't. I tell you what to like and what to not like. If you have a talent, but go against me, I can have you ignored. I can turn the tide against you. I can change the meanings of words when I deem it necessary to further confuse and to keep you off center.

I can experiment with your life and your body. I can tell you what to eat and how much, or that you can't eat at all. I can force you to inoculate your children, and if you don't do as I say, I can take your children away, and put you in prison. I can tell you what to drive and how far and I can track your car and where-abouts. I can listen to your phone conversations. When you travel, you are searched. I can track you where ever you go. I put the prices on items and commodities, things that you need to live. I can make it so that you can't get them, or afford them. I create the need then take away what you need to fullfill it. I am all powerful. You are not.

You can fight or challenge me, but I will win. I can make your life miserable. I can take your possessions, tie you up in the court system for life, imprison you, and yours and ruin your reputation by my control of all thoughts in the airwaves. I control the media, the school system, your healthcare, your life.

I create wars for my benefit. I create the stress that keeps you from thinking. If you have a business, it's only if I allow it.

I am your god. I am your mother, your father, your family. I am your authority. I educate you and keep you dumb. I pick what you will learn. I hide what I don't want you to know, or see. Everything you see, hear, or read is what I want you to see, hear and read. You believe what I tell you to believe. I can tell you that it is for your own good, then do as I like. It's all for me, not you. You don't matter, unless it benefits me.

I control your mind. I will repeat it often enough that you believe whatever I say about anything. I control you.

I will reward my followers and punish my critics and enemies. Try to expose me and I will annihilate you.

If you work for me, you work for god because I am the god of your life and your world. You do not matter, I do. You feed me. And for you, it is "Freedom through work." You will believe that this is your truth, or you will die. It matters not to me. I tell you what is true and what is not. You are only commodity to keep me running. I matter you don't. I can tax then take what you have then sort through it.
I can take your home, all your belongings and your life.

One is for the many and I control the many.

I know your secrets and can destroy you at my whim.

You gave me all the power and I took the rest when you weren't looking. You are too weak and stupid to think on your own. You need me. I am a dictator. I am the government. I am the authority.
I rule over you. Without me, you have no rights, no freedom, no life. It was not difficult for me to get to where I am in your world and in your life. You believed me, not yourself. You do as I tell you to do. I am a dictator. I am the New World Order where the evil infiltration of oppression controls the world. I rule over you...I am the authority that controls you...I rule, dominate and control everything in your world. I dictate all that governs over you...

My only opponent is your belief that I don't and that you are free.

(What began as a way to protect the rights of an individual has been infiltrated and changed.)

Survey results

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments

• 4/19/2011 12:17 AM LaRue wrote:
    Oh my gosh! Ann, brilliant. It made me want to cry then scream and know that we have to take our country back and get it back to the constitution and away from these socialist thieves.
    1. 4/19/2011 11:56 AM Kurt wrote:
      Our rights and freedoms are being taken away daily. They are spending us into incredible debt. They are inflitrating every area of our lives, this politically correct crap is so over done it's become censorship. They control most all media. If you recall, the underground radio was the only way to get the truth during the holocaust. Excellent example of what could happen here. I love this site. You are one wise woman!
    2. 4/19/2011 12:46 PM Classwarfare wrote:
      Obama is creating class warfare and is a racist against Caucasians. He is a dictator. He ignores the constitution and the will of the people and he lies continually. Could this happen in America? Sure if Obama continues.
      1. 4/19/2011 12:50 PM James wrote:
        if we don't start gettig Americans to wake up soon they'll be living this way.
        1. 4/19/2011 3:55 PM Robb S wrote:
          * People Are Too Busy with Nothing, to make the Tough Choices WE Need to Make !

1. How do they dress, care for cars/home financial future(s) and/or family relationships ?

2. What percentage of People gather for: Church, Community, School Activities or other Vital Public Concerns - i.e. VOTING ?

3. Our Society has Progressed to a point of required failure(s) - tech and information overload; beyond the ability of typical (average or less) people to consider facts and reach a unbiased - Best Needs Solution/Action!

Human Nature and Mother Nature, regardless of Your or Anybodies outlook on religion is about to reach critical mass and the Strong and Prepared will Survive ... Death of The Weak is a real Natural Solution for Mankind in the Jungle .... It is required, just SAD !
    3. 4/19/2011 1:24 PM PJ wrote:
      gee Ann...sounds like Americans to me...if you think you're free your a fool...we aren't free by any means...
    4. 4/19/2011 3:20 PM Ron wrote:
      Excellent piece, Ann! Here is an addendum to show how right you are .... http://jpfo.org/pdf02/genocide-chart.pdf
      JPFO Genecide Chart
      jpfo.org
      1. 4/19/2011 3:29 PM Good news wrote:
        ABC News Poll: Obama Approval Plummets
        1. 4/19/2011 4:51 PM Amber wrote:
          Um, really? They took a poll to figure this out, why?
          1. 4/19/2011 5:17 PM Billy wrote:
            They needed a good laugh.
      2. 4/19/2011 3:32 PM Ron wrote:
        Totalitarianism's horrors, and what leads up to it, cannot be over-emphasized. Just today I was thinking about Obama's statement that 'we must stop spending more than we are taking in' ... good grief. On one level its hilarious hypocrisy, but when one stops to think of the mentality required to make such a brazen and misleading statement, one realizes that a person so devoid of conscience would probably think nothing of waging genocide on the American people. I say that also recognizing that he voted in favor of partial birth abortion.
    5. 4/19/2011 4:58 PM Christian wrote:
      They are targeting and killing Christians around the world. Obama is anti-Christ. He stands with the Muslims. This article is excellent using the example of what Hitler did the Jews. Thanks Ann very thought provoking.
    6. 4/19/2011 8:21 PM Shrinkgov wrote:
      all obama cares about is bigger gov and paying off his friends, the unions, the thugs and his muslim family
      obama is worst than a dictator he is sheer evil he thinks of Americans as something to lie to and to manage for his use good article
    7. 4/20/2011 11:17 AM Patty wrote:
      Explosive Video Reich, Obamas economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers"
      www.youtube.com
    8. 12/2/2011 11:56 AM Pamela wrote:
      Yep! and Obama is spewing on TV again right this moment! I hate his voice and hate his corruptness, shoow back to Kenya!
    9. 10/6/2013 11:50 AM Katie wrote:
      I like the way you put things. Very well done. Sharing
    10. 1/7/2014 12:42 PM Joseph wrote:
      Clearly, as a disciple of the communist Sol Alinsky, his agenda has been clear to me since the earliest day of his first presidential campaign. I have anticipated the intent of most of his political actions. We're in deep trouble. He won't quit. And he'll do all the damage he can until he is satisfied.

Ayn, you very bright lady. Thank you.
  • 4/19/2011 12:26 AM Tina wrote:
    Ann how do you come up with this? You are so creative and make us think and express so well. Putting holocaust photos with this is so incredible.
    1. 4/19/2011 1:25 PM Paul wrote:
      Ann...anyone who says this won't happen here is a fool..plain and simple...it can and it will..very soon...
      1. 4/19/2011 1:30 PM Paul wrote:
        its happening now...right here..the camps, laws shaped however they deem fit...to suit them...rights of the people stripped away...
        1. 4/19/2011 1:42 PM Paul wrote:
          FEMA...check it out
          1. 4/19/2011 1:49 PM Christie wrote:
            People aren't actually in Fema camps now are they?
            1. 4/19/2011 1:51 PM Paul wrote:
              not yet...but its coming...soon..
              1. 4/19/2011 2:03 PM Shelly wrote:
                If you dont learn from history you are doomed to repeat it...i think jesse ventura did a show about the camps.
                1. 4/19/2011 2:34 PM Renee wrote:
                  Maobama is a dictator in a country unlike any other the world has ever seen. He will be taken down. I have no doubt about that. And I can't stand Jesse Ventura. He is an opportunistic propagandist blowhard.
                2. 4/19/2011 3:00 PM Ann wrote:
                  Shelly that was my thought process when I wrote this. We are allowing the past to be repeated.
                  1. 4/19/2011 3:11 PM Bill wrote:
                    only stupid people voted for obama. a dictator in america can lead to another civil war
  • 4/19/2011 12:34 AM Gary wrote:
    This is amazing. thank you.
  • 4/19/2011 12:54 AM Profound wrote:
    Is this profound enough? Whoa! Made me sick, too. We are being led down the path to destruction. Can I repost?
  • 4/19/2011 9:11 AM Susan wrote:
    Wow...you are one scary individual. I've been reading your other posts and can see the threads of a racist. Wow...
    1. 4/19/2011 10:21 AM Jeff wrote:
      There is nothing racist in this article. It is about dictators that control lives and destroy people at their whim. Susan you must be a brainwashed Obama nut.
    2. 4/19/2011 10:32 AM Katie wrote:
      Susan you are the scary one not to be able to see what Ann is really writing. You are one of the dumb sheeple.
    3. 4/19/2011 10:56 AM Sam wrote:
      Obama and other dictators are what is scary. Pointing it out is just smart. Not seeing what is going on is stupid. Like the people in Germany were brainwashed by Hilter to so these atrocities. This article is very showing and good Ann.
    4. 4/22/2011 2:03 AM Sara wrote:
      Have you read all of the posts? Some of them have nothing to do with race or politics. I was just curious as to how many posts you read.
  • 4/19/2011 9:43 AM Susan wrote:
    Just read that your followers are in the South which makes sense. I just happened upon your blog...thought it would be for the evolved, thinking woman...but soon found out the opposite. I can't "unfollow" soon enough.
    1. 4/19/2011 12:06 PM Ann wrote:
      Womenexplode followers are around the world. And what it on the site is perhaps, too above your level of intellect.
      1. 4/19/2011 1:28 PM Ron Wallace wrote:
        Note to Susan: you sound young. If so, your mistake is understandable. Mom was from Alabama, Dad from Chicago. I grew up in the Land of Lincoln but have lived in both North & South (now VA).

They teach northern kids that the South is "racist" but racial bigotry up north is considerably worse - its just more subtle. White & black neighborhoods are segregated in Chicago. In fact, as a kid, there was just one black kid among the 500 kids in junior high. Here in Virginia, its far more integrated.

The biggest cause of racial division in the fed government. Lies - big lies. Be careful what you believe about the South - the South has been under fire from the Northern elites for centuries.
  • 4/19/2011 10:18 AM Jeff wrote:
    Obama says he rewards his supporters and punishes his enemies..
  • 4/19/2011 10:30 AM Gina wrote:
    Incredible piece. Agree profound we could easily get this messed up if Obama continues in office and if we allow our presidents and our government to continue to take away rights. Thanks Ann
    1. 4/19/2011 10:38 AM Mark wrote:
      This is where Obama is leading us. Good piece and putting photos of the holocaust is excellent.
  • 4/19/2011 11:12 AM Kay wrote:
    We are definitely being led to this. Obama is definitely a dictator and he lies about everything and he did state that he rewards his friends and punishes his enemies. Reading this made a chill come over me at how quickly a dictator or corrupt government can take a people down.
    1. 4/19/2011 11:33 AM Jamie wrote:
      Obama and crew are doing all that they can to break down America and to make us weak to take away rights and to steal money out of our pockets.
  • 4/19/2011 11:47 AM Candy wrote:
    Wow Ann a good one. It is scary and true and happening now.
  • 4/19/2011 11:50 AM Eric wrote:
    This blog is revealing. There must be a standard and it seems that the Federal Standard is not going to hold the feet to the fire. Obama's past is no private matter when he makes that decision that he wants to be a public figure and be in a position of great power and responsibility. At what point will people continue to believe that there is nothing there, but millions of dollars are spent to keep these things that are normally released and publicly accessible, hidden from view and examination? I will tell you that there is plenty hidden and it is never, ever benign and innocent. It at worse would be criminal and when people do not want something seen, it is usually embarrassing at best. Time and history will curse our inaction and apathy toward this travesty against all Americans and especially our political system.
  • 4/19/2011 11:58 AM James wrote:
    This is paying homage to the WWII plight of the German Jews and talking about Obama and his view of Americans.
  • 4/19/2011 12:12 PM Ann wrote:
    I was thinking about what is going on in American today and thought the persecution in Germany an interesting comparison. Obama behaves like a dictator. He does as he pleases an he did indeed state that he will punish his enemies and rewards his friends. This is not how a President talks this is how a dictator talks. Obama reminds me of Hilter. Obama is vilifying the wealthy, the successful, the white American and how we know this is that he states it repeatedly in many different ways. Obama is dangerous to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. He is obviously unAmerican.
  • 4/19/2011 12:20 PM Lydia wrote:
    Only a fool can't see what Obama is doing.
  • 4/19/2011 12:55 PM Sherry wrote:
    Ann, clearly this is brilliant of you. The photos show that it happened before and can happen again and your words show what Obama is doing. This is scary and will happen again in some timeframe if we don't clear the American government of socialist, communists and radicals.
  • 4/19/2011 1:21 PM Paul wrote:
    Damn straight this could happen anywhere there is a disregard for human life with an agenda to be filled. Look at this idiocy of Obama and the disregard for the American people. Wake up people! Ann this is so good! Thanks! I am going to repost and email the link to everyone that I know.
  • 4/19/2011 1:36 PM Dictator wrote:
    Obama is setting America up for a Muslim slaughter. Hell yes! It could happen in America, if we don't wake up.
    1. 4/19/2011 1:37 PM also wrote:
      good words and great choice of photos for emphasis
    2. 4/19/2011 1:48 PM Edna wrote:
      Muslim slaughter? Are you serious? Oh...you're tea party member and believe Obama isn't American...am I correct?
      1. 4/19/2011 1:54 PM Dictator wrote:
        No not tea party althought there is nothing wrong with them they see what is ocurring in America. I am just an ordinary American with a brain and no Obama is as anti-American and anti-Christ as they come, just listen to his words and observe his actions.
        1. 4/19/2011 2:39 PM Kelly wrote:
          Obama is a dictator. He ignores the constitution at every opportunity. He keeps his czars when Congress votes against them in the budget. He lies to the American people, keep things from America, will not disclose things about himself. He is friends with radicals and Soros and went to a hate America church. He is evil and yesh I could see him being like Hitler.. Good blog Ann!
      2. 4/20/2011 10:12 AM Cinders wrote:
        Edna you must be one blind and brainwashed woman not to see what Obama and his minions are doing.
  • 4/19/2011 3:02 PM Lisa wrote:
    Wow.....another great article.....written very well....and people need to wake up...pay attention....and get informed and be ready!..thanks Anne for another eye opener---to those that want to keep their blinders on....
  • 4/19/2011 5:22 PM West wrote:
    Allen West: Obama's Arrogance Is Like A "Third World Dictator"
    www.realclearpolitics.com
  • 4/19/2011 5:23 PM Alan wrote:
    It is intensely true.
  • 4/19/2011 5:36 PM Steve wrote:
    The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
    ~ Prager Zeitung, Czech Newspaper, 28 April 2010"
  • 4/19/2011 5:47 PM Sheree wrote:
    Thank you Ann,I truly believe that you have more insight into the affairs of the USA and the world than most in DC ever will have.I am thankful for having found your blogspot.hugs,sheree
    1. 4/19/2011 5:56 PM Agreeagree wrote:
      Ann this is excellent beyond excellent!
  • 4/19/2011 6:02 PM MOOOOOO wrote:
    check out MOOCHELLE'S Princeton senior thesis.
  • 4/19/2011 6:09 PM Jim wrote:
    Good post Ann.. you might enjoy this one.. along the same vein..
    www.blahdyblahblahblahg.blogspot.com/2011/03/if-you-choose-not-to-decide.html
  • 4/19/2011 6:16 PM Satan wrote:
    (Lucifer, Satan, etc.)
    Grandiose, self important and pre-occupied with self Wants people to worship him
    Fantasizes about power, brilliance, success, and money Says to God "I WILL ascend, I Will Rise..." Showing power fantasies
    Requires excessive admiration Says "You WILL bow down to me"
    Is entitled Wants the same power as God, feels he's as powerful as God
    Exploits all relationships Tries to lure others to do his dirty work in the world
    Lacks empathy Envious of others
    Arrogant Fails to follow laws or rules/uses unethical, unlawful and immoral behavior
    Deceitful, lies, cons for fun or profit Impulsive, wants it/takes it, sees it/does it
    Aggression Disregard for the safety of others, puts others at risk
    Irresponsible--bad with supporting others Lack of remorse, rationalizes stealing, lying, etc.

Description from the DSM IV About Socio/Psychopathy & Narcissism Descriptions of Evil (Lucifer, Satan, etc.)
    Pretends to be wonderful, helpful, supportive Masquerades as the 'Angel of Light'
    Powerful Often beautiful or handsome; Lucifer called 'the most beautiful', name means 'the shining one'
    Superior attitude towards others Is superior to other angels in power and authority
    Contempt for others especially authority figures Fights against God and wants His power
    Use power and authority over others Called the Prince of Power
    Prideful Heart is filled with pride and contempt
    Splits people against each other Turned 1/3 of the angels against God and took them
    Often rejected, expelled, dismissed, broken up with because of behavior God expelled him from Heaven
    Places are created to contain them: jail, prison, mental institutions, probation God created a place to contain him in the future--Lake of Fire
    Fights against any rules and others who try to make him conform Fights against God to ruin and hinder His plans
    Destroy and deceive others (and enjoy doing it) Called 'The Destroyer' and "Deceiver"
    Masquerades as anything you want him to be Masquerades as the 'Angel of Light'
    Likes to scare others and show power so others fear him Prowls like a roaring lion
    Looks for someone to overpower and control Prowls like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour
    Bold, cunning, self ambitious Boldness, subtlety in his cunning
    Self willed and strong prideful self will
    Narcissistic wanting to be better than everyone else Said "I will be like the Most High"
    Fakes being wonderful, helpful, virtuous Many false prophets have gone in the world (like him), performs lying 'signs and wonders'
    Accuses others Called 'The Accuser'
    Adversary, enemy to any who turn against him Called the Serpent or 'Adversary'
    Liar, tempter, thief Referred to as a liar, thief and tempter
    Motives are destructive to others Motives are to deceive and afflict
  • 4/19/2011 6:43 PM Carl wrote:
    Barry Soetoro is a Black Liberation Theologian....if you don't know what that is then you should google it and find out. It comes from out of the Nation of Islam which is not Islam but an offshoot of it with a racial twist. BLT comes from o...ut of the Nation of Islam.

They herald leaders of the Black Community like Martin Luther King and Malcolm X but these were men who originally knew what real America was and it was for them as well....others like Malcolm X it took a little longer and he realized it to....may even be the reason he died...both the Nation of Islam and the Black Liberation and the Black panthers are all racist gangs and enemies of this country.
  • 4/19/2011 6:47 PM Mara wrote:
    Obama is a thug from Chicago and is backed my criminals, radicals and Oprah!
  • 4/19/2011 9:32 PM Excellent wrote:
    Excellent presentation. I agree with your thoughts and admire this site.
  • 4/19/2011 10:54 PM Wow wrote:
    Wow great love it
  • 4/20/2011 10:09 AM Louise wrote:
    Obama and his administration are dispicable and unAmerican. I pray they get coming to them what they rightfully deserve. Soon.
  • 4/20/2011 10:24 AM Renee wrote:
    O-blah-blah is one big walking definition of the word LIE.
    1. 4/20/2011 10:28 AM Diana wrote:
      If his lips are moving he's lying. You would think his polls would be in the single digits.......how can any SANE person possibly still support him????
  • 4/20/2011 11:12 AM Cattle wrote:
    to Obama we are just cattle to herd
    1. 4/20/2011 11:31 AM Tom wrote:
      Sad and true
  • 4/20/2011 4:11 PM Rnnee wrote:
    States that voted for Obama in '08 got payback in the form of stimulus money, among other considerations. State that didn't vote for him got the cold shoulder. He behaves like a spoiled brat. But he isn't the only one. It seems to me that childish tantrums are characteristic of the Left, in general.
  • 4/20/2011 4:34 PM Sharon wrote:
    Scary article to say the least. No way will Americans let this happen. That is Hitler all the way. OMG spooky
    1. 4/20/2011 4:37 PM Ann wrote:
      It was meant to scare and as a warning to think.. I hope America will wise up and fast!
  • 4/20/2011 5:22 PM Hitler wrote:
    Yeah Obama and I are good buddies. He is one of my best students.
  • 4/20/2011 6:43 PM Sharron wrote:
    It is going to take a lot more than my belief. Belief + action before it's too late = freedom.
    1. 4/20/2011 6:45 PM Alan wrote:
      You need to believe before you take action.
  • 4/20/2011 6:52 PM Tammy wrote:
    those of us who pay attention will fight this, but the Sheeple. They are still blind. The germans didn't see Hitler for what he was till it was to late.
    1. 4/20/2011 7:42 PM Ann wrote:
      Yes, they were in denial then Wham!
      1. 4/20/2011 7:44 PM Tammy wrote:
        I wish many of us could group together and have a fortress, with supplies, weapons, food, and help eachother, I fear some of us may not survive the fall out do to lack of means to prepare.
  • 4/21/2011 1:57 PM Curtis wrote:
    Nearly 1 million American rifles.

Banned by a stroke of Barack Obama’s pen.

In a move unprecedented in American history, the Obama Administration quietly banned the re-importation of nearly one million American made M1 Garand and Carbine rifles.
    ...
    The M1 Garand, developed in the late 1930’s, carried the United States through World War II seeing action in every major battle.
    1. 4/21/2011 1:59 PM Linda wrote:
      All done undercover......Trump, hurry with that information that we all already know but need someone with $$ to prove, then we can export the person in the WH back to where he was born
    2. 4/21/2011 10:09 PM Keith wrote:
      LOL a 70 year old riffle how dangerous is that. It has been banned before.. What a gerk
  • 4/21/2011 2:36 PM Kent wrote:
    Obama is definitely a dictator. He does anything that he wants to do.
  • 4/21/2011 3:30 PM Cheryl wrote:
    Obama he's an arrogant dick-tator and what about the WH immigration meeting with no border Governors invited?!!
  • 4/21/2011 11:57 PM Sara wrote:
    People tend to want to give their rights up for in order to feel safe but then when the fear is gone the rights are still gone as well. Many a President past has pulled this one over, especially during war time.
  • 4/22/2011 11:45 AM John wrote:
    Hail Hitler, Hail Obama - http://www.facebook.com/l/0e251/www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTp_atr2G9E&feature=related
  • 4/22/2011 2:13 PM Martha wrote:
    In the Communist Manifesto, Marx and Engels point to the implementation of an income tax system like our present one as a crucial step toward achieving the abolition of private property, which they call the epitome of communism. Now Obama uses a concept of taxation that openly asserts the government's ownership of the income of all the people. So what was hidden from too many is now visible to all.
  • 4/22/2011 2:17 PM Martha wrote:
    www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=289821#ixzz1KFkGpSYf">http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=289821#ixzz1KFkGpSYf
    Obama confirms: Income tax is slave tax
    www.wnd.com
  • 4/22/2011 9:29 PM Curtis wrote:
    Obama is out for the take over of everything by the government police state socialism and only God knows whatesle
  • 4/22/2011 10:31 PM Patty wrote:
    WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE SINCE 2008??? WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER, HE HAS DIVIDED THIS COUNTRY, OUR FAMILIES & FRIENDS. HE HASN'T ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING, ONLY TRYING TO GET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO DEPEND ON THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND THEN TAKE CONTROL! EVEN THE LEFT IS WAKING UP TO HIS AGENDA!
  • 4/23/2011 11:25 AM Black Panthers wrote:
  • 4/23/2011 2:58 PM Obamaisavampire wrote:
    Obama's "transparency" lie is only backed up by how transparent he is....At night,; does he turn into a Vampire feeding on the American people, or is that just during his every waking moment?
  • 4/23/2011 3:36 PM Linda wrote:
    There is no question that Obama is a dictator. He ignores the consitution and passes bills in secret. He ignores the will of the people.
    1. 4/23/2011 4:28 PM Sheryl wrote:
      absolutely no question Obama is a dictator
  • 4/23/2011 11:05 PM Wave wrote:
    He's definitely the Anti Christ..Have you notice there's more Civil un-rest in the rest of the world since he's been president..
  • 4/24/2011 12:01 PM PatrickHenry wrote:
    ‎"Perfect freedom is as necessary to the health and vigor of commerce as it is to the health and vigor of citizenship." - Patrick Henry
  • 4/24/2011 12:32 PM Ronald wrote:
    The energy policies of Obamalamma ding dong are to rape America to fund the growth of competitors around the globe in every aspect of civilization...then when war breaks out to help Islam....I thought he made that clear years ago.
  • 4/24/2011 4:50 PM Jan wrote:
    An uniformed society may be slowly TRICKED into losing its freedoms.... OR a well informed society can TREAT itself to a housecleaning in Washington... SO what's it going to be TRICK OR TREAT!?
  • 4/24/2011 11:42 PM Ken wrote:
    I wonder sometimes how you can defeat a system that has created mindless drone citizens who are incapable of independent or critical thinking. The current microwave generation doesn't have a clue as to what they have lost and continue to lose, nor do I think they care as long as the internet is up and running.
  • 4/26/2011 4:47 PM Sherry wrote:
    Obama is a traitor with an agenda. It didn't take long for people to realize that. He has no use for the constitution and no use for Americans. He makes that very clear. The only thing I hang onto is that he will be out in 2012. Wouldn't it be great if Trump gets in and after the swearing in he turns to Obama and say "Your Fired!"
  • 4/28/2011 7:41 PM Lawrence wrote:
    Bo' plan is working well for him and his crew. They wish to overburden, distract, bankrupt, reduce individual rights, and weaken everyone. If you have any doubt you are blind, naive and/or brainwashed.
  • 4/30/2011 10:51 AM Russ wrote:
    Obama is a dictator - Why is Congress silent about everything he does, most of which are Impeachable Offences?!!! That's a rhetorical question because we know that they are all bought off and also guilty of Treason........there are a few exceptions, but VERY few.......
  • 4/30/2011 11:09 AM Susan wrote:
    Obama is a Cult leader that's all he is!
  • 4/30/2011 11:24 AM Jonelle wrote:
    Sharing this... it's great..thanks Ann!
  • 4/30/2011 8:10 PM Steve wrote:
    Such a great article. I am sharing also. Great site, Ann.
  • 5/1/2011 10:36 AM Joseph wrote:
    Greetings Ann how are things going. I understand BO is losing popularity by the minute. Evehhere in South Africva he's not too well liked.
    1. 5/1/2011 11:30 AM Mark wrote:
      The only ones that like Obama are the lying, bought off media.
  • 5/1/2011 11:44 AM Churchill wrote:
    Thoughts from Winston Churchill.­..

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
  • 5/1/2011 12:08 PM Dana wrote:
    Obarfbag stinks!!! @#!$#$^%&()*#%^@#%$!$%
  • 5/4/2011 10:45 AM Phyllis wrote:
    Damn you're good!! That is all sooooo true...unfortunatelt. : (
  • 5/4/2011 10:49 AM Thomas wrote:
    The 21st century snake oil industry has moved into the village. The modern snake oils salesman has an army of lawyers, shills, bankers and a security force with him. When the ultimate snake oil salesman moves into a village, he first has h...is bankers extend a massive new line of credit to the village, then his shills tout his miracle cures. The lawyers then find a way to mandate you buy his snake oil. The village is then forced to wait for the magic cure to take place. While they are waiting, the snake oil salesman's security force is trying to round up all pitchforks and torches, to prevent the eventual mob from running him out of the village when his cure proves to be an expensive hoax. The village will be expected to work three shifts and overtime to pay off the debt.
  • 5/5/2011 1:10 PM Kim wrote:
    They, the Obama people... don't think we are smart enough to see what hooey they are throwing at us.. I mean come on... They are in my mind using the silly communist tactics and disinformation to the public..This regime doesn't even believe we have a right to any kind of truth or knowledge. I am so sick of this regime and the dictator's buffoonery and lies..
  • 5/8/2011 2:28 PM Laura wrote:
    Very well done. I can see what Obama and his people are trying to do to America. Itshould be obvious to all!
  • 5/8/2011 3:22 PM Ted wrote:
    Obama's a little kid, now grown up, trying to overcome his shitty upbringing. The trouble is he should be doing this on his own someplace where he can't influence the rest of us.
    1. 5/8/2011 3:25 PM Ann wrote:
      Agree Ted.. Just like Hitler.. and he is taking his low-self-esteem out on America and others with the same low-self-esteem connect with him.
  • 5/9/2011 8:19 PM Scott wrote:
    Obama wants to be leader of the world like Hitler that's why he is giving America's wealth to Africa, Brazil spreading the wealth and destroying America.
  • 5/12/2011 5:16 PM David wrote:
    The Obama Administration is nothing but ANTI-AMERICAN, but people still rah, rah for the puppet. The media will be one of the very first to be shut down when the time comes, yet they continue to treat the white house staff as some type of royalty - America was founded to eliminate royalty rule here, maybe it is becoming time to do it again.
  • 5/14/2011 11:12 AM Donnie wrote:
    Ugh Obama is definitely America's first wanna be dictator.
  • 5/14/2011 7:18 PM Catherine wrote:
    Very well done piece. What Obama is doing to America is criminal!
  • 5/19/2011 5:16 PM Valerie wrote:
    They seem to be an evil mix of Muslim, Marxist, Communist, Socialist, Extreme Leftist, Saul Alinsky Lucifer worship, Illuminatti Baal worship, Bohemian Grove Owl worship, Bilderburgers, Council of 300, Masonic Order cult pagan worship, and many other types and ways of worshiping self, money, Lucifer/satan/reptile worship. It's complicated, very evil and yet very simple. They are evil in it's darkest way.
    1. 5/19/2011 9:00 PM Valerie wrote:
      When Obama was campaigning for president it was like spiritual blinders came down on so many people. He was petted, pampered and his lies; which I saw at the time - people actually believed. It was like a mass hypnotism took place. Now, he is the man of lawlessness I believe The Bible speaks of directly, being revealed.
      1. 5/19/2011 10:57 PM Frank wrote:
        It seems so simple to me Ann. This nation was built on a judao Christian foundation. Everything, I mean Everything, this Administration does smack with an arrogance and disrespect for our Values and Traditions. No wonder we are horrified...
  • 5/19/2011 11:31 PM Constance wrote:
    Antichrist Puppet is a good and appropriate choice of wording. Dark force of Devilry!
  • 5/21/2011 3:26 PM Reida wrote:
    They can take my life, but not my soul.
    1. 5/21/2011 5:46 PM Ann wrote:
      I agree, Reida..And 'they' are after as many souls as they can get.
      1. 5/21/2011 5:47 PM Reida wrote:
        Yet the majority of people out there in this messed up world can't comprehend this. I am going out and getting the best car insurance I can and the next Obama sticker that says :" yes we can" I am going to take my Jeep and run them flat like a pancake! Figuratively speaking.
        1. 5/21/2011 5:49 PM Ann wrote:
          Don't hurt you or anyone else trying to prove a point.
  • 5/22/2011 12:18 PM Ted wrote:
    <http://www.alternet.org/world/151014/schwarzenegger,_dsk,_and_gingrich:_do_we_have_psychopaths_misruling_our_world>
    1. 5/22/2011 12:32 PM Ann wrote:
      It does appear that we have sociopaths ruling our world and it just keeps getting worse..
      1. 5/22/2011 12:35 PM Ted wrote:
        It might be that the worst in many of us human beings does not magnify to view until pumped up by positions of power and adulation.
        1. 5/22/2011 12:39 PM Ann wrote:
          Could be or those types seek positions to rule, dominate, control and fool others.. Humility seems to be lost these days..
          that is one reason that I like Boehner..
          1. 5/22/2011 1:01 PM Ted wrote:
            Yes, Ann. that too. Even in a family or small office, all too often there's some mini-Hitler who feels the need to dominate and tell others how to be and what to do.
  • 5/28/2011 10:50 AM Ross wrote:
    One of the warning signs of a coming TYRANT is the oppression of debate through control of the media and interaction media such as talk radio and internet. Do you see that coming with current expansion by government?????
    If health care is a right, why does the bill provide for hiring 16,500 IRS agents dedicated to imposing one of the most draconian penalty programs ever perpetrated on the entire population. The middle class will face large fines with the IRS having a special force created to put the hand of the tyrant around the throat of the producers. Congressman Thaddeus McCotter gave Dennis Miller=> Obama defines Health Care as hiring 16,500 IRS agents, raising taxes and increasing the number of patients while decreasing the percentage of doctors to patients. I believe that the supporters of the Progressive movement would rather feel good than be solvent as we go over the financial cliff into an economic abys. The value of their ideas is measured by the quantity of input and not by the results = intentions not what happens. This is LaLaLand wishful thinking not planning and working hard to do something and it is not a sustainable way to run a country. Ayn Rand described the LOOTERS and the DESTROYER in Atlas Shrugged. She has been dead for several years, but she warned us about the Progressive actions of today.
    CLOSEST ANY AMERICAN ADMINISTRATION HAS EVER COME TO HITLER'S OVENS WAS IN WACO, TEXAS ON APRIL
    YouTube - Congressman Mike Rogers' opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington D.C.
    www.youtube.com
  • 5/30/2011 11:40 AM Ken wrote:
    I don't care if your white or black or red, the system is against you, if the system was fair-you should be taxed on the first 40 hours a week and after that the extra hours pay goes into your wallet not theres then the economy would be strong like it SHOULD BE then you wouldn't need healthcare, but NO they want to tax you to death...
  • 5/30/2011 12:49 PM Gunny Folding the Flag wrote:
    The Meaning Of Folds

The first fold of our flag is a symbol of life.

The second fold is a symbol of our belief in the eternal life.

The third fold is made in honor and remembrance of the veteran departing our ranks who gave a portion of life for the defense of ...our country to attain a peace throughout the world.

The fourth fold represents our weaker nature, for as American citizens trusting in God, it is to Him we turn in times of peace as well as in times of war for His divine guidance.

The fifth fold is a tribute to our country, for in the words of Stephen Decatur, "Our country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right; but it is still our country, right or wrong."

The sixth fold is for where our hearts lie. It is with our heart that we pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

The seventh fold is a tribute to our Armed Forces, for it is through the Armed Forces that we protect our country and our flag against all her enemies, whether they be found within or without the boundaries of our republic.

The eighth fold is a tribute to the one who entered in to the valley of the shadow of death, that we might see the light of day, and to honor mother, for whom it flies on mother's day.

The ninth fold is a tribute to womanhood; for it has been through their faith, love, loyalty and devotion that the character of the men and women who have made this country great have been molded.

The tenth fold is a tribute to father, for he, too, has given his sons and daughters for the defense of our country since they were first born.

The eleventh fold, in the eyes of a Hebrew citizen, represents the lower portion of the seal of King David and King Solomon, and glorifies, in their eyes, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

The twelfth fold, in the eyes of a Christian citizen, represents an emblem of eternity and glorifies, in their eyes, God the Father, the Son, and Holy Ghost.

When the flag is completely folded, the stars are uppermost, reminding us of our national motto, "In God we Trust."
  • 5/31/2011 1:12 PM Intel report wrote:
    Intel report: Kenyans honor Obama's 'birthplace'
    An internal bulletin from the Kenyan National Security Intelligence Service states that the Kenyan government in 2009 commissioned a cultural museum in the Obama home village of Kogelo to honor the "birthplace of President Barack Obama" and rededicate the tomb of his father, Barack Obama Sr.
    1. 5/31/2011 1:30 PM Chris wrote:
      We need to gert rid of Obama. But i have to laugh do you think this is why he won't send illegals back to their countries? because he is illegal...
  • 6/4/2011 11:31 AM Gary wrote:
    I hope that we're keeping them working overtime. If they can read this, BIG BROTHER CAN GO TO HELL. The mass majority of its citizens HATE the way our Country has become a COMMIE DICTATOR STATE more worried about ILLEGALS, WELFARE BUMS, C...RIMINALS, CORRUPT AND UNETHICAL POLITICIANS, LIBTARDS, COMMUNISTS, GAYS, LESBIANS, TRANSGENDERED, and MUSLIMS than they are about the majority of citizens in our Country. They have made the White, Hard-Working, Christian and Jew, Law-Abiding, Taxpaying Citizen an UNREPRESENTED MINORITY. You know what happened the last time we were TAXED without REPRESENTATION. It can happen again!
  • 6/8/2011 1:16 AM Geo wrote:
    Busy raising 16 million dollars that are tax deductible from John Q. Publics tax burden from Obama. Don't have all the time in the world anymore. Obama will feel the pain of our U.S. Treasury registered program, He can't do a thing about it. He sucks.
  • 6/8/2011 9:10 PM Jim wrote:
    Sounds like Obamination at work.
  • 6/8/2011 10:28 PM Ann S wrote:
    I am a "would be" King. The people demand a king rather than freedom. They want to be like everyone else instead of being different (free). Its easier to have a king than being responsible for myself.
  • 6/9/2011 11:21 AM Jim wrote:
    Obama is indeed a dictator. Great article, btw, Ann.
    1. 6/9/2011 1:59 PM Jim wrote:
      Obama is an 'empty suit' mouthpiece for the rich and powerful (and Mohammedan) of the world. A 'manchurian candidate'. Manipulated into the presidency.
  • 6/24/2011 8:47 PM Rick wrote:
    i know this obama is not a real president, he is a puppet for soros and the elite
    white foks are being treated like second class citizens its time to put up the no vacancy sign in america close the doors. but Obama is letting in all his Muslims friends. he is opening the door to them to harm America.
  • 7/2/2011 1:28 PM Dave wrote:
    "Obama has used word games and mental gymnastics to claim he hasn’t violated the War Powers Resolution. Even as universities, apartment blocks and marketplaces are bombed, killing innocent civilians, communications are blocked, and even as top admirals now admit that the scope of the mission is all about regime change, the Obama administration still clings to the ludicrous fallacy that the bombardment of Libya is not a war."
    Quote from article by Paul Joseph Watson
  • 7/2/2011 2:43 PM Waronterror wrote:
    Obama is not our president, Obama is not our commander in chief!! But yet we allow him to continue to run our conuntry and our military!! Next steps please!! Why would we need impeachment if he was never really the president!! What he really is is a CRIMINAL Drag his butt out of the whitehouse now.
  • 7/2/2011 2:59 PM DA wrote:
    Absolutely chilling.
    Ann, if you are trying to scare us you are doing a good job. I lived in Germany for 5 and a half years. I know it can happen again, even here.
    1. 7/2/2011 3:00 PM Ann wrote:
      I want to wake people up.. Obama is a dictator..
  • 7/2/2011 10:23 PM Lara wrote:
    So accurate! We have got to vote this menace out then prosecute him.
  • 7/2/2011 10:41 PM Mark wrote:
    great blog commentary Ann, agree with every word ...
  • 7/2/2011 10:43 PM Allan wrote:
    Way to go, Ann! I am happy whenever someone speaks out against this administration!
  • 7/2/2011 10:46 PM Jan wrote:
    Excellent piece Ann. I'm impressed! If so I want to post it to my wall for my friends to read it.
  • 7/3/2011 1:24 AM America wrote:
    The best truest thing I have read lately. This must be curtailed!
  • 7/3/2011 11:05 AM Janie wrote:
    thank you Ann. I'll post it to my wall. Great site!!
  • 7/3/2011 11:21 AM Sherry wrote:
    I see the dirtbags behind Obama are running the show- he's just a puppet that was placed there at the right time. Dont forget this has been brewing for years now right under our noses- who knew- they did!
  • 7/3/2011 12:34 PM Tom wrote:
    Moscow, Russia – A Russian government official bragged that Barack Obama was a KGB operative and that his presidency had been planned since birth, an American physicist and government contractor reports.
  • 7/4/2011 12:24 PM ImpeachObama wrote:
    Obams's whole administration has inverted, anti-American, racist and anti-Christian values. People are just afraid to speak up to say it and criticize him directly for it. People need to get over that and say it without getting hysterical about it. If enough people stand up and say the honest truth, the politicians are going to run like hell. They have a lot more reason to fear an aroused public than we have to fear them.
    1. 7/4/2011 1:23 PM ImpeachObama wrote:
      I believe that Obama is malicious and people really need to finally realize that. Too many people have been bending over backward to give him the benefit of the doubt that he does not deserve. There is reason to believe that people hostile to US interests have been grooming him for a long time for a political career and they hit the jackpot when he became president.
  • 7/4/2011 1:28 PM Juan wrote:
    I know whenvere I see the Hitler documentary he's speeches and Obama's are not that different. lol
    1. 7/4/2011 1:29 PM Ann wrote:
      Yes, they are very similar and I don't think it's lol..
  • 7/4/2011 2:31 PM ImpeachObama wrote:
    Party wrote: "Frank Marshall Davis started grooming him for a radical career while he was still a young boy. Davis had contacts such as the famous singer Paul Robeson, who was globally known and could connect him up internationally with people who could help him finanacially, such as the Saudi Prince, Al-Waleed bin Talaal, who also owns part of Fox News.
  • 7/4/2011 9:08 PM Constitution wrote:
    The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.
  • 7/8/2011 1:31 PM Renee wrote:
    His core supporters - moochers and commies - don't care because his policies aren't hurting them at the moment. All the moochers care about is that their gub'ment check keeps arriving and the commies want the country to collapse ...so it's ...all good in their opinion. I'm not sure what percentage of the electorate they are, but I'm willing to bet it isn't enough to get him re-elected. Hummm ....wonder what he's going to have to do to steal the WH for another term?
  • 7/8/2011 7:11 PM Kerry wrote:
    What still sticks in my mind is when he got elected. I could not believe how people got on his band wagon without wanting to believe any facts of who he is and his diabolical agenda. I never felt so alone or abandoned by friends and so call...ed rational people. It seemed that they were intoxicated by their own egos and self interest. There was this hatred I have never experienced toward Americas history and principles. When he made his inaugural speech and demeaned president Bush in front of America I wanted to cry. The intoxicated crowd cheered to receive their pound of flesh. When I criticized Obamas actions and comments I was ostracized. I became a pariah to my peers. My voice was silenced by rude comments directed at me my race whatever could be verbally and emotionally thrown at me. I was no longer trusted. I became the enemy. The truth didn't matter. Decorum was gone. If you didn't buy into the fantasy it was over for you. What a price this country has paid for this side show freak show. We sold out truth and honor for a quick fix of progressive retribution.
    1. 7/8/2011 7:13 PM Ann wrote:
      I agree with all that you said..and when I hear those that now don't like Obama say, well, I 'hoped'.. I mean what idiocy... Hope and change what it is, is total destruction of America.
  • 7/9/2011 11:25 AM IfyouvotedforObama wrote:
    Even before he was elected president, Barack Obama warned he would "bankrupt" the coal industry if necessary and purposefully spike Americans' utility bills in order to force the nation into using less and cleaner forms of energy.
  • 7/9/2011 2:17 PM Obamalies wrote:
    "Green" funds the liberal agenda and lines the pocket of those commies. One thing about ovomit - he has no conscience. In fact I'm certain he hasn't a clue what that is.
  • 7/14/2011 5:19 PM Lin wrote:
    I'm still furious Obama passed the Dream Act last week allowing illegals status if they join the military or go to college on taxpayer money GGGGGRRRRRR
  • 7/15/2011 12:05 PM David wrote:
    The best is yet to come Ann. He is so into himself there is no time for doing what a President is suppose to do. He has done about the opposite at every turn. TRIPLED the national debt and is now considering another huge "bail-out" - yet some still believe he is going to make it better for them, good luck to ya.
  • 7/17/2011 2:43 PM Richard wrote:
    Ann; no creating the dictatorship; the dictatorship that has all ready been created in the reigns of his predecessors; in contrast to what you are saying Ann; I dont see anything new and scary about this; just an extension of the old existing scariness progressing; which is arguably more scary.
  • 7/18/2011 3:06 PM Peter wrote:
    I won, I'm king. I rule, you're a slug. You exist to serve me. You are a cow for me to milk.
  • 7/24/2011 12:44 PM secondamendment wrote:
    Thank God for the 2nd Amendment.
    about a minute ago ·
    1. 7/24/2011 12:46 PM Ann wrote:
      Our founding fathers knew what they were doing...
  • 8/2/2011 3:14 PM Constance wrote:
    Obama is working for the Islamic Government regime across the globe!
  • 8/2/2011 3:21 PM Paul wrote:
    Ann, he's at least a type of anti-Christ, but he is tearing this country down from within.
    The only people saying anything are the T.E.A. proponents. That is why the powers that be (on both sides) are demeaning them, calling them 'Terrorist' and 'Right Wing Extremist'.
    It's amazing how 'Left Wing Extremism' seems to be the norm now (at least in their minds).
  • 8/2/2011 3:25 PM Peter wrote:
    Read history. This happened in Rome. There were Marius and Sulla, bloody-minded opportunists, and then Julius Caesar. Rome's Civil war? A corrupt, crooked "republic" vs a competent, motivated fascist. Some choice. At least no communists...
    1. 8/2/2011 3:41 PM Peter wrote:
      the purpose of class warfare is to divide and conquer. Even Hitler pointed out the danger of class warfare, as it creates a supine,devastated nation ready to be ruled from without. But the lefties are stupid.
  • 8/2/2011 4:05 PM James wrote:
    Just remember that Hitler and Nero both died the same cowardly death. History will repeat itself with the leader of this evil regime.
  • 8/12/2011 10:22 PM Kathy wrote:
    Absolute power fails absolutely.
    1. 8/12/2011 10:24 PM Pat wrote:
      absolute power corrupts absolutly...
  • 8/30/2011 12:26 PM William wrote:
    I hear that Hitler and Pol Pot, Mao, and Old Joe Stalin are all just disgusted. They apparently think he's (Obama) giving dictatorship a bad name....They were overheard opining that, "At one time the people being dictated to couldn't even d...etect it till it was too late. Now, with this guy, he got peeped coming in thru the door! Ya just gotta keep your megalomaniacal ego under wraps in the beginning! For Christ's sakes, being a dictator sure has fallen off in the last forty years or so...and just ain't what it used to be. Oh the shame of it all, the shame of it all...." By the way Joe, Pol, Mao, does it seem hotter'n usual these days down here to you guys?"
    Your pals await Barack, and they can all hardly await your arrival...them guys is angry! Satan, as much as he also dislikes you, and the bad name you've given evil, figures, Hey, what the hell - (pun intended) -, he can wait. .....LOL!
  • 9/2/2011 4:30 PM Hitler wrote:
    WHO AM I ? I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.
    I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father not my mother.
    Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were sketchy.
    No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.
    I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.
    I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child. I became active in local politics in my 30's then, with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s.

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks. I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego. At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war, and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free. I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight. I called mine "A People's Campaign". That sounded good to all people. I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.
    I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.
    1. 9/2/2011 4:35 PM Hitler wrote:
      I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.
      I'm glad they didn't.
      Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And then world learned the truth.

Who am I?

ADOLPH HITLER If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!
  • 9/2/2011 4:50 PM James wrote:
    Third world despots remain in power for generations after they make the population dependent on them for food, shelter, clothing,fuel subsidies,and INFORMATION>
  • 1/29/2012 3:02 PM Robin wrote:
    Excellent article!
  • 1/29/2012 4:23 PM Kimberly wrote:
    Love this Ann! Excellent insight! i really like your site!
  • 6/10/2012 4:42 PM Jim wrote:
    The new black did predict this.
    "You're gonna be ruled by the black man"
    "The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to ...

"You're gonna be ruled by the black man"

www.electionjournal.org
  • 6/11/2012 1:05 PM Jim wrote:
    It all started with Woodrow Wilson, well Teddy Roosevelt too. Roosevelt's Bull Moose platform was nanny state programs. But Wilson's Progressivism is a cancer that keeps growing. He saw what public education would become.
    "We want one class of persons to have a liberal education (who knows, and we want another class of persons, a very much larger class, of necessity, in every society, to forego the privileges of a liberal education and fit themselves to perform specific difficult manual tasks," Woodrow Wilson.
    Wilson was class oriented. He wanted an easily manipulated citizenry. What we are dealing with is a 100 years in the making.
    1. 6/12/2012 1:39 AM Fred wrote:
      more recently you might add in LBJ's "great society".......
  • 10/14/2012 4:06 PM Mary wrote:
    This is fantastic! I cut and pasted the entire document and put it on my wall...who will dare read it or comment? Hard to say...but so many still have their heads in the sand.
  • 11/16/2012 11:38 AM Kermit wrote:
    Dictator,s love complete power, with no questions asked, since they think that their agenda is best for everyone... Of course their agenda gives they the right to do whatever to whomever, when ever! So when you vote or support anyone who desires or exhibits the sole purpose of dominating you and your freedom, run, fight, or otherwise oppose such actions....

Because otherwise you are set up to become a political slave, robot, or just a serving zombie! It that what you really want out of your life?
  • 1/10/2013 12:16 PM Max wrote:
    obamas plan is to hire fools. to destroy the family and freedom and life for americas children, a complete brain washing with the press reading the script with him. and just laughing at fools who put faith in words and not truth
  • 1/14/2013 11:41 AM Gregory wrote:
    All so very true! , and another parallel from Nazi Germany's history. 75 years ago, TIME Magazine named Adolph Hitler as their "Man of the Year"!...This year, it is Barrack Obama! History is shining a spotlight on itself for our benefit...are we even looking?...
  • 1/15/2013 9:24 PM Barry wrote:
    Well said Ann! I am going to re-post this Ann.
  • 1/26/2013 11:08 AM Peter wrote:
    Excellent! Sharing!
  • 1/27/2013 11:34 PM Dan wrote:
    Unfortunately, I am a feared that we will see this in America because of the NWO agenda.
  • 1/28/2013 6:19 PM my911 wrote:
    WOW!
    So many comments.... will I ever read them?
    Overall, it sounds like....Surrender!
    Which I shall never do.

Gang nobummer will NEVER convince me to surrender
  • 1/28/2013 7:08 PM Buck wrote:
    This WILL all come about because Americans have become sheep under the sheperd of government . Political correctness and the abuse of " tolerance " have been used to drain you of self-respect , honor , integrity , and moral standards .
  • 1/28/2013 7:20 PM George Miller wrote:
    The best one since "1984" and "Atlas Shrugged"
  • 1/28/2013 8:15 PM Courtney wrote:
    The common denominator among these people is that they always believe that they somehow will be exempt from the evil they suborn.
  • 1/28/2013 8:19 PM Sheri wrote:
    YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH THIS!! Dr. Jerome Corsi interview on Alex Jones Show. Dr. Corsi nails it!

He gets into why our jobs were shipped to China, why we borrowed money from China to fight wars for over 10 years, why the government is spending money like crazy, what the bailouts were for, why China is now demanding American citizen's firearms to be confiscated! DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR FIREARMS - FIGHT AGAINST DISARMAMENT!!!!
  • 1/28/2013 10:13 PM my911 wrote:
    NOT ME.
    I'll go down fighting!
  • 2/5/2013 11:55 AM Laura wrote:
    INCREDIBLE INSIGHT... PROBABLY YOUR BEST EVER.
  • 2/5/2013 1:06 PM Brett wrote:
    This all stems from Obama's black liberation theology where anyone who "bucks the system" makes the whole fail! Therefore in order for the betterment of the masses, the individuals that excel or stand out become the "nail that gets pounded down", like the Chinese proverb goes. Therefore concentration camps in the eyes of a delusional tyrant like Obama are justified as soon as enough of his constraints are removed! Prepare, I warn! Prepare!
  • 2/5/2013 5:09 PM John wrote:
    The didn't see this coming because they thought that their country's government would never do something like this, many people don't know this but many of the people who went to their deaths in the camps were WW1 Jewish veterans who fought for the mother land, they were duped by their government the same way so many Americans are duped by Obama.
  • 2/5/2013 5:20 PM my911 wrote:
    I haven't read all the comments here but yours seems relevant....
    IF I can ever plow thru the bureaucratic BS to reply
  • 2/5/2013 5:24 PM my911 wrote:
    Look out.... nobummer is coming to get YOU!
  • 2/22/2013 2:32 PM Anonymous wrote:
    I don't have rulers!
  • 2/22/2013 2:36 PM Pitt Bull wrote:
    My mom & dad are both deceased, they would be the only ones that I have to answer to & God other them that he can go to hell and kiss my P.R. ass!
  • 2/22/2013 2:46 PM my911 wrote:
    The Gov't does NOT give me rights.
    I/we/you/us give the Gov't rights!
  • 2/22/2013 6:47 PM Edward wrote:
    It's coming if we let it.
  • 2/22/2013 6:49 PM Tim wrote:
    ...when good men do nothing......!
  • 3/1/2013 4:12 PM Matt wrote:
    Powerful! Sharing on FB and E-mailing to friends (which I do frequently with your essays)!
  • 3/1/2013 4:22 PM Larry wrote:
    some very interesting comments at the end.
  • 3/1/2013 10:08 PM Kermit wrote:
    This is the description of Evil or total control of mankind! If you disagree then either you are an ignorant fool or have become a Political Zombie!

This is exactly how Satan rules...
  • 3/1/2013 10:25 PM Keith wrote:
    They are all Marxists. The 'collective' over the individual. Government as the all powerful 'equalizer'. You support me, I'll support you, the rest be damned. They are all the same, tyrants one and all. They are everything the Founders warned against. How stupid are we. The answer has been right in front of us the entire time. BTW, he is not a 'National' Socialist. He is an international Socialist. So I call him an iNazi.
  • 3/1/2013 10:42 PM Jlynn wrote:
    We live under the illusion of freedom.
  • 3/1/2013 11:14 PM Herve wrote:
    The armagedon is coming , but not under the form of a sequester, it will be under the collapse of the US economy and the end of the petro dollar. Already China is trading oil with Russia with Yuan, not $. how about when other countries follow. Another reason why they want to take our guns away, so that hungry people dont shoot at each other.
  • 3/1/2013 11:16 PM Carol wrote:
    Very, very scary!
  • 3/1/2013 11:18 PM Erik wrote:
    lucifer the bright and morning star --
  • 3/1/2013 11:22 PM Erik wrote:
    Satan and be-el-zibub ... deceiver- murderer and bringer of darkness (as well)
  • 3/2/2013 2:23 PM my911 wrote:
    Kieth, How stupid are we?
    One answer is .... about 3% STUPID.
    THAT is how much Romney lost the election by.
    We were too stupid to get out the vote.
    Continued apathy will provide what it gets.
    I work every day at trying to motivate Americans to take action.
    Please , everyone, join in the Taking of America!
  • 3/2/2013 4:36 PM Gary wrote:
    Ann, great having you on the right of the political fence with me. Some people are dumber then dirt or drink Kool Aid!!! Hope alls well!!
  • 3/2/2013 4:55 PM Voter fraud wrote:
    All the Dictators have another thing in common: they all cheat on the "elections". The countries that let them get away with it will keep the Dictators. Banana Republic government can only be taken care of with Banana Republic solutions, something that we don't know here. Elections are not the solution, especially when we let them get away with fraud.
  • 3/5/2013 6:44 PM Matt wrote:
    Sure sounds like Obama... "Without me, you have no rights, no freedom, no life."
    Obama has sold folks on the idea that he protects them, when he's actually taken control of even our health and our "unalienable" rights.
  • 8/18/2013 12:24 PM Lorena wrote:
    Im with ya girl, people are blind to the facts, started with ss# to bank accounts to grocery stores,our food meat, poultry, veggies, all the seeds going to the farms that go to the stores they are now controlled by the government and all is genetically modified, thank Obama for giving the power of our food to a chemical company Monsanto, known for poisoning the river and being a cause of contaminating 1000s of farms. Lol now they have a free pass to do it to humans, they are giving everyone free phones (gps in everyone) now obamacare . Our tvs all went digital, government gave out free vouchers for the boxes. We are all connected n under constant surveillance, they are even giving free ids to African villages now. everything is getting set in place, it will take time but it is going to happen, next step is to disarm the American people, and send out the drones, call me crazy....I dont care....but if you connect the dots its as plan as the nose on your face. Sad thing is there will be nothing we can do about it.
  • 8/18/2013 2:38 PM Charles wrote:
    Pretty much sums it up.
  • 9/9/2013 10:05 AM Matt wrote:
    Excellent article.
  • 10/6/2013 11:11 AM Laura wrote:
    Exactly!
  • 10/6/2013 11:49 AM AnneandBob wrote:
    Love you Ann .. keep telling it like it is. This says it all!
  • 10/6/2013 12:06 PM Mike wrote:
    Great post Ann. Thank you!
  • 10/6/2013 7:38 PM Roxanna wrote:
    Brilliant and thank you!
  • 10/27/2013 1:41 PM Steve wrote:
    You nailed the Little Dickless Prick. I'm one of the Few, The Proud, The Readers of his book. The man is too stupid to have his own Dreams, his Father (alleged) dreamed for both of these losers.
  • 11/25/2013 2:54 PM Raymond wrote:
    "Woe unto them that call Good:Evil and Evil:Good!"
  • 11/25/2013 2:57 PM Drew wrote:
    Do not attempt to change the channel, do not attempt to turn down the volume, we control everything and you control nothing! obama's speech for the Christmas Season, which he will call off will have that sentence in it!
  • 12/1/2013 2:40 PM Pat wrote:
    Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that count darkness as light, and light as darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
  • 12/10/2013 8:05 PM Janet wrote:
    It is hidden in the obama-health-snare-scam. those who have an irreversable physical or mental health issue will be told you're better off just taking "THE PILL" along with the elderly . Then it will apply to everyone who does not have anything to contribute to society young or old and btw this is exactly what I told some Co-workers durning a lunch break back in 1970.
  • 1/7/2014 11:00 AM Wave wrote:
    Morning.. Ayn.. this is what happens.. when you have Progressive lib-tarts in our classroom indoctrinating our kids... we raise SHEEP PEOPLE..
  • 1/7/2014 11:47 AM Joesph wrote:
    Ayn, you have called it what it is! Thank you.
  • 1/7/2014 12:02 PM Joseph L. Scott wrote:
    Ayn, American women are the key to our national salvation. If they remain enthralled by this tyrant and his evil, the country is lost.
  • 1/7/2014 3:53 PM Barry wrote:
    Let me add you to our legendary line of relief so you will never know the burden of real work. Let me give you medical that costs a $1 a day. Let me give you things that the hard working middle class can now only dream about! Continue to elect my believers and these riches will continue until many more generations, until our Chinese overlords decide to kill you.
  • 1/8/2014 2:02 PM Barry wrote:
    If you like your policy, you can keep it! We have to pass it to know what is in it! What is in it are several sections that are illegal under existing laws. The Supreme Court starts this year to rule on these sections 1 at a time. There is very little hope that this situation will change unless the Republicans realize that they can win with a Latino running mate. The 2014 election will be a mirror of what the 2016 election will look like! I pray we take our country back from the Hand Out Kings!
  • 1/12/2014 9:19 PM Larry wrote:
    only promise kept. "I WILL DESTROY AMERICAN (I MEAN CHANGE AMERICA)"
  • 1/12/2014 9:21 PM Linda wrote:
    Ayn, thank you for posting such an honest and realistic version of what our future holds...sometime we NEED reality bites such as these to drive home a message too many don't want to accept..thank the Marxist Sharia Media for that...c
  • 1/13/2014 10:22 AM Harvey wrote:
    I'm afraid that you pretty much nailed it Ayn, it's enough to give you chills. I will not take the mark.

Harvey Pearson The greed of man leads to his own self destruction.
  • 1/13/2014 10:25 AM Sheldon wrote:
    Excellent article the "I am a dictator..." Thank you!
  • 1/26/2014 4:31 PM Robert wrote:
    Right on Smart Lady, the communists have beed working to destroy our Republic since the late 1950s. There are at least 82 confirmed communists in congress, they call themselves by other names but like ovomit they want to do damage. We mus arrest the communist muslim gay kenyan chicago thug for treason.
  • 2/21/2014 12:33 PM Rosalie wrote:
    Just proves he has an awful lot to be exposed!
  • 2/21/2014 1:06 PM Gail wrote:
    Barack Hussein Obama the evilest Dictator in history! Mark my words!
  • 2/26/2014 10:32 PM gina wrote:
    Excellent.. sharing!
  • 3/22/2014 6:15 PM Sharon wrote:
    I seriously doubt whether the vast majority of Americans even know the true meaning of a dictator. Look how even Christians fail to honor the King of all Kings....Lord of all....the Almighty GOD....We are a nation of self made gods....honoring only the things of fleshly desires....